Should i leave something for you

Angels have no thought of returning you
would they be angry if i thought of joining you

4/13/09

WOMEN OF THIS AGE



A day will arrive when you bend at my legs and beg to forgive you
A day will arrive to start ruminating memories like once I did
And that day is near
You will realize,
How it’s hard to stop a bleeding heart clot
How painful is to digest the sour of life
that some one you trust had cheated you
This is my hope, this is my prayer,
And I don’t regret to pray,
Since I’m doing what my heart says.
My grandma used to say,
Just forgive them baby ,
that’s our fate.
Sorry grand ma
Here I pray,
The words of a women,
God,
Forgive him when my heart stops bleeding,
when the tear drops stop falls thinking about those misfortunes.
And No woman in this world shall be wounded again.
4/13/2009 5:47 PM

2 comments:

Mahmood Syedfaheem said...

Nice blog. nice poem. Cute kid. God is Great. Let us pray for peace for the world. Let us protect our planet from pollution. Wish you all the best. http://health-care-you.blogspot.com

Uthara Nair said...

I ll advice "CRY BABY CRY", psychologically it gives you the muscle to march towards life braver n shed those lost feelings in salty tears. End of the story. the Law of Attraction says to have +ve thoughts always, n rebound in life, +ve feelings accumulated over time gives a strong call for a life that brims with success.
atholi... next time i want to see more of happy poems.. :)